Christmas for Free

How to get your Christmas gifts for free.


I'm not usually very organised at this time of year.  My excuse is that I work full time but lots of other mums do too and they seem to manage. I have been known to put the Christmas tree up on Christmas eve night!  

I decided this week I would make a start and when I spotted an Advent calendar online it gave me an idea.  I have had a trawl about and found a number of online links that may help you get your Christmas presents for free.  So long as you a) win and b) they are delivered on time!  I suppose beautifully decorated IOUs might suffice if you are informed of a win that will arrive after Christmas day.

So, without further ado, here is my list:


Husband 






Wife





Children


https://www.facebook.com/VTechToysUK/    be quick with this one - it closes on 10th Dec

Grandma


Grandpa


Teenage girl




Teenage boy






Good luck everyone, please let me know if you win!


Comments

Popular Posts