A bundle of competitions

Fancy a new bathroom or a short break in France?  


One of my hobbies is entering competitions.  I used to have more time to do this when my son was first at school and I wasn't working, but now I'm working full time at the computer face and finding time to a) find relevant competitions and b) get around to entering them, is not as easy as it once was.

This is where competition web sites are a bonus, so is knowing where and how to find these competitions.

A simple search on 'holiday competitions' on google brought up the following link to Telegraph competitions.  Here I entered a holiday competition and then was tempted by another comp to win a new bathroom here.  If this one is for you then make sure you enter before the 27th May 2018.

If you have a pet you can win £250 worth of vouchers for Pets at Home to pamper your pet - just enter here before April 1st.

Now, a short break in St Malo sounds perfect for me.  This is also open for entries until the 28th Feb here.  

If you are into sport you can vote for your sporting hero of January here to win an iPhone X. That would be nice - my old Blackberry is past its best!

Did your New Year's resolutions include starting to get fit and spending time at the gym?  Well here is a competition to win one of five protein supplement bundles courtesy of sports nutrition company inkospor®, the top prize in this is worth £450!  Enter here by March 11th.

I did enter a few Advent Calendar competitions in December, mainly on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.  I was delighted to hear from two of the Facebook competitions telling me that I was a winner.  The first prize to arrive (just in time for Christmas) was a bottle of Prosecco! then in early January I heard that I had won the prize in Day 24 of the Great Real Foods Adventageous Calendar - a large collection of dairy free Rebel Kitchen coconut mylks.  These are chocolate or coffee flavoured coconut milk drinks and I have to say they are absolutely delicious and perfect to have with my packed lunch...! Thank you so much Real Foods.

Competition prizes, Real Foods, Rebel Kitchen
January's prize from Real Foods

There are a few subscription websites that list prizes and one of these is Simply Prizes a great resource if you want an easy way to find links to short dated competitions. 

I also like Coffee Break Winner for a quick and easy place to find competitions.

At this point I must apologise to my non-UK readers.  As I'm UK based these are the sites I use, however I'm sure that there are similar resources in your country. I found a US one called Contest Bee which looks good but I can't check it out because I don't live there.

If you have any favourite sites that you use for competition links I would love to hear about them, then I could spread the word.

Meanwhile, I think this weekend I'll keep looking for holiday competitions to enter, you never know.....

Good luck everyone.



Comments

Popular Posts